Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Soo Many Birthdays.....

Well last month(September) and this month(October), there has been many peoples birthday!!
I tell you i'm going pokai-er day by day just buying people presents or help others too buy and wat so ever lar! This year wuz worst than last year at least last year i din spend MY POCKET MONEY!!

All my dad paid.... This year mum said i have to buy using my own allowance!! It's not fair lar!! this is like gonna be the 1st time i nearly finished half of my pocket money normally i don't!!

Well wat to do have to buy presents ryte? It's not like a burden or anythin it's just i hate using my allowance!! Dats all... My mum ar!! teruk betul... anyways i dun actually bother edi alr bcz all d presents bought edi!! And i gave them oso edi!! no point grumblin ryte??

anyways i wonder why this 2 months suddenly i have been going for parties as in not normal parties lar birthday parties!! during end year exam oso i went before dat oso i got go!! sfta end year exam got 3 more too go for... eishhh... haizh soon i'll be d most pokai-est person!!

Well i shall stop me crappin n grumblin before i write a long story full of crap n so on!! I rather go n sleep lar den continue!! Anywayz till d next time i feel deadly bored i'll keep on doin sum nonsense at my blog!! toodles...
-NisHa-

No comments: