Monday, October 02, 2006

Holidayz Finally!!!!

WooHOoo... WooHooo...WooHooo....WoooHooo.....WooHooo....WooHooo..WoooHooo.....WooHOOO

At last now we're talkin HOLIDAYS!!! There's a 10 day holiday finally...
I'm so happy at least i can study more, but it's a holiday lar can wake up a lil' late... Dun have too wake up so damn freakin early!! Well d best part is i'm d oni one in my house who doesn't have too go to skewl.. I'm cheerin like a mad nut up there!!! hahahahaha... lolx

And there's less tension as we have just finished 2 weeks of examz... Afta this 10 day break it'll be back to our examz oni 4 days anyway on tuesday we have another 1 day holiday!!

I can't wait for the examz too be over... Aiyo once over then the whole Form 4 will be over!! Can't believe i'm gonna be Form 5 soon!! Time flys so fast... I'm like 4 years in Convent edi!! Loads of things have heppen in the pass n the present n recently, now i'm different!! Very different!!

Well i miss Thangam n Ah Soe n Fatz so much!!
Thangam sayang hopefully u have a great 10 day holiday!!
Ah Soe hopefully ur fine n not buyin more of dat stuff!!
Fatz hopefully ur puasa is goin fine!!!

U guys i miss u so much!! 10 days is like 10 years lar.... I'm so bored at home... But then again wat to do examz comin so have too force myself too sit n study!! although i'm in d malas mood!!
well i gotta go study now... I'll blog again tomorow morning i guess!!
-NisHa-

No comments: