Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Back Too ReaLity

The lovely ten days holidays have come to an end yesterday!! Well these 10 days flew so fast at d moment for me, but during this 10 days holidays it felt like so long!!
I like and dislike this 10 days holidays!! Well the holidays were ok, but now have too face reality!! which is EXAMZZ!!!! something i dun wanna face but ryte now i just wanna get it over and done with.

Wat i Like bout d 10 days holidays:
  • can wake up late, as i luv too do tis!!
  • no examzz too worry bout
  • can go on9 everyday....
  • more relaxing
  • can do anythin i want, even watch TV till late at nite, as i haven't exactly been doin this for quite a long time...
  • can go basket ball court!!
  • got tuition as usual, luckly if not i'll be bored too death
  • can chat wif all my frenzz
  • i'm free at home, as I'm home alone
  • can listen too hitz.fm in d morning (now i'm missin JJ and Rudy), afternoon, evening, night, until i sleep lar more likely all d time....
  • not dat stressed up
  • gotta spend a day wif my dad (somethin dat hardly happens)
  • my house wuz very peaceful
  • spent time wif sis when she came home
  • no one bugging me around

What i Dislike bout d 10 days holidays:

  • dead bored
  • still must study, not to say examzz over
  • gettin stressed as Monday got exam, Physics summore
  • missin Thangam Sayang n Ah Soe d Sick Champion or W.C -my two buddies like hell....
  • home alone....
  • dunno wat to do besides going on9, watchin tv, listenin too hitz.fm, studyin, sleepin summore dunno wat to do??
  • can't go lepakin or shoppin or too d mall or anywhere out....
  • got sales summore, i need to go n shop!!
  • my KK frenz all oso got exam-so can't chat wif dem much
  • dad's suddenly in d painting d house mood- i hate d paint smell
  • i kinda miss sum of the noise my sis makes!! lonely n quiet(my house situation as i dun make much noise at all)
  • i'm so worried bout d examzzzZZZzzz
  • Bored......Bored......Bored..........Bored..............Bored........Bored..........

-NisHa-

No comments: