Friday, October 20, 2006

FiNaLLy... FiNaLLy....

The End Year ExamzZz or more known as Da Killer of the Year is finally over.....

HOORAY...HOORAY......HOORAY....... hahahahax... lolx.....

Well a month full of examzz is finally over for this year...
This will be the last exam i will be sittin for 2006.
Finally can relax a bit....
For weeks the tension n stress rate wuz so high for me. hahax
Well anywayz i'm free like a bird.
Can do anythin i pursue....
I wanna go SHOPPING till i'm satisfied...
SHOP TILL I DROP...
BEsides we have another week of holiday due too the DEEPARAYA week...
i'm going holidayin, finally...
anywayz i can't wait for the end year holidays but before that the results will be out, who noes wat i'll get!! then there's another report card day!! my skewl is kinda sick lar, edi had 1 durin mid year now end year oso must have... Sicknyer..... jhiorrrr!!

Anywayz Pn. Suhana is comin back in November the 1st week... Thank god!! hahahax...
I miss her loads lor.... Anywayz she'll be there durin the end year report card day so i got no worries lar... only prob i wonder wat results i'll be gettin this time!!! hopefully better den my mid year!!
Well i'm free a liltle this holidays so i'll be bloggin more bout my holidays n so on... toodles...

-NisHa-

No comments: