Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Nice Family Outing.....

from morning till evening i wuz packed with non-stop TUITIONS!!! gosh-ness, form 5 life is tough n full of tuitions n studyin to do.... must cut down loads of stuff... 1st wuz my Physics n Chemi tuition then comes Malay( Mr Kathiresan) then finally is another Malay tuition but it's home wan la(Aunty Shina)... sie la like tis!!! but afta dat it wuz okay!! actually great.... cuz my family had a great outing!!

well after so long my parents, sis n i went out n had dinner went around here n there n ended up in MPH Bookstore!! afta so long!! normally we jus go out makan den cum home but tis time it wuz great..... although we jus went to Tesco in Klang!!! still i really cherished that moment!!!

anywayz here's wat happened.....

well we went out n had KFC!!! mum wuz kinda sick but she wuz recovering so i guess KFC wuz okay for her!! then we ate like PIGSS!!! full too d max, wat u expect KFC!! Finger Licking Good, alwiz will be..... hahahahax....


we then headed to the next floor of Tesco as we went up we saw a stall selling "Instant Names"
n me, my sis n mum wanted to get one each. so my dad said no porblem n we started looking at all the designs while my dad n mum went to MPH a few doors away.

so i wanted a normal one at first then i saw the coloured ones n decided to get one of those, the babies were cute. babies as in pictures!!! n one set caught my eye... so i chose it. my mum took a normal simple one it wuz gold in colour!! my sis took a coloured one jsu like mine but her's wuz Lilo & Stich!!! it wuz cute too.... but still mine wuz d cutest!! *kembang* lolx...

afta we payed about 24.50 dollars... oops sorry Ringgit Malaysia(RM). i'll post pictures of my "instant name" as soon as possible!! then we joined my parents at MPH Bookstore, we were all reading magazines n checking out the latest storybooks in d market!!!
i went through Lime n sum Home Deco magazine plus a garden one!!! as i only buy Galaxie every month!!! dats all as it's d cheapest n my most favourite magazine!! Rm3 only....
n it's a great magazine.....

so finally around ten plus we headed home n watched some tv, plus brought Chloe out for a walk!! one of d usual things... my parents oviously headed to bed earlier then i did!! cuz i normally watch tv till 12 plus then head to bed!! ahahahahax... aight dats all bout tis outing till d next one!!
toodles
Loves you<3
-NisH-

No comments: