Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Me & Bowling!!!!

well 1stly is i love using equations nowdays, guess i love maths n add maths laods!!
n biology too.......

hahahahahax, i'm becoming weird!! well

Me + Bowling = not sure yet
well thats d latest equation thats in my head!! till i think of the next one... i'm becoming way much better at bowling den i used to be.... my score's are getting way much better though!!!! n i wud have been the happiest person if my plasma tv arrived by now!!! hehehe * mainly 4 u too read it Uncle Madan* - such a meany!!!
hahahx... well dat wuz jus a joke, ur a great uncle, n i luv indulgence so keep on buying me more of dat cake!!! me u n nithya luv it rytes?? well i jus love bowling now n i dunno y!! hopefully i become better as the days go!!! my dads not bad tooo!!!! but uncle paul n aunty lavin is really gud!!! n so are the other players i saw..... anywayz thats all bout tis....
toodles
loves you<3
-NisH-

No comments: