Friday, September 01, 2006

>> LOng LosT AiRpOrT<<

Speaking of airports, I haven't been too one in months. The last i went was during the Mid Year holidays. From then till now i haven't gone there! Well i just went recently too the airport or KLIA. The reason is too send mah cousin brother, Raymond back too Moscow, Russia. He's been down for almost two months and won't be back here for the next ten months. The next i'll see him is next year around June.

Now back too the airports...
I used too and still do love going too KLIA. The reason why is because i can buy chocolate there all the time! There's tons of chocolate's too buy and i always do. Beside's that i lovee too see aeroplanes.. Dunno why but i just love seeing aeroplanes whether their landing or taking off or just there. From young until now seeing aeroplanes have been my favourite! Sitting in one is much more better.... Or even playing the games in it or watching the movies!!! Till today i still play all those games in the aeroplanes i go on! It's kinda fun you noe... It's like a side of me which no one knows except for my family. Hahahahahaha...

I really can't wait for the End Year Holidays as I'll surely be going on an aeroplane or maybe aeroplaneS!! who knows how many aeroplanes i'll be on! I like the structure and design of KLIA too... Sum how i like it! I even took pictures of it and my cousin sister thought i was goin nuts. Well i wanted too post it here! Suddenly i'm into blogging which is so not me! Now days if i have nothing too do I think of what too blog next or just come online and start blogging! Well back too the aeroplanes, one day i wish too have my own aeroplane, I'll sit and design it by myself and maybe I'll have my own airport! Who noes wat will happen??

Well dats all bout aeroplanes and airports i had better stop crapping before i crap even more!! Toodles....
-Nisha-




No comments: