Tuesday, August 29, 2006

HoLiDayZZzzZzzZZ............

Well as you all know the holidays sre coming!! It is only for a week but at least we have some holiday!!

Need a break man from school!! I noe I'll be missing my friends but come on it's only for a week! And a week aim't that long! Time goes by very fast...

It's jus like yesterday I was in the beginning of the year now it's going too be End of the year! there is like a few more weeks till our End of The Year Examination... I have started studying, have too if not my results surely lingkup!!

Well this holidays is nothing so great! the only thing which is good about holidays is I can wake up late and my cousin's will be here... It's gonna be fun!!!

Plus, I'm going out with mah frenz for movies and shopping!! Not forgetting mah tuition's, their still on!!

It's not the best holiday ever but still I'm having sum fun!!! Can't wait for End of the Year holidays...

But 1st the exam must be over... thinkin of the examz is stressing me 2 d max!! There's soo much too study but soo little time.... Haiz why must the exam be this month can't it be next month at least we have loads of time too study!! At least people will be stressless....

Well i got loads off plans for this holidays and one of them is too start revising!! REVISING??? unbelievable but true!! im becoming super hard working suddenly!! tis is so not me!! haiz... well gotta start mah studying soo i'll write more when i'm free.... toodles...

No comments: